Thursday, January 19, 2012

Welcome/Expectations

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy my reflections on technology throughout the TPTE 486 course! I will use this blog to write my reflections on concepts and techniques I have learned through the TPTE 486 course. 

My expectations for this course are: to facilitate and inspire student learning and creativity, design and develop digital-age learning experiences and assessments, model digital-age work and learning, promote and model digital citizenship and responsibility, and engage in professional growth and leadership. 

My current abilities with technology, I would like to say, are advanced. I am an avid social networking user through Facebook,Twitter, and Email. I am also advanced in editing my pictures through the program Picasa. In addition, I love music and am very advanced in using Itunes and other music programs. My technological abilities, I feel, come naturally and I am always intrigued to learn a new technique using technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment